premium Santa Fe events
NM Experiences, proud Media Sponsor of The Lensic Presents 2021-2022 Season!
- Sat, Jan 29The LensicJan 29, 11:00 AMThe Lensic, 211 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USATony Award¬–winning director Bartlett Sher creates a bold new take on Verdi’s timeless tragedy, resetting the opera’s action in 1920s Europe, with Art Deco sets by Michael Yeargan and elegant costumes by Catherine Zuber.
- Sat, Jan 29The LensicJan 29, 7:00 PMThe Lensic, 211 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USADavid Felberg conducts a concert of Mozart and Mendelssohn, along with the premiere of The History of Red. Composed by Reena Esmail with text by poet Linda Hogan, this new work was initiated by and will feature soprano Kathryn Mueller.
- Mon, Jan 31The Lensic
- Sun, Feb 13Lensic Performing Arts CenterFeb 13, 4:00 PMLensic Performing Arts Center, 211 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USAJoin The Symphony for a musical encounter featuring the ethereal blue cathedral by acclaimed female composer Jennifer Higdon and Pulitzer Prize-winning composer Christopher Rouse’s explosive and passionate Flute Concerto, featuring The Symphony’s very own Principal Flutist Jesse Tatum plus Dvořák’s
- Sat, Feb 19St. Francis Auditorium
- Mon, Feb 21The LensicFeb 21, 7:00 PMThe Lensic, 211 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USAOn a bitterly cold London evening, schoolteacher Kyra Hollis (Carey Mulligan) receives an unexpected visit from her former lover, Tom Sergeant (Bill Nighy), a successful and charismatic restaurateur whose wife has recently died.
- Wed, Feb 23The LensicFeb 23, 7:30 PMThe Lensic, 211 W San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USAThe tour includes Lulo Reinhardt, Germany’s Latin Swing master; contemporary classical guitarist Stephanie Jones from Australia; and two-hand “tapper” Alexandr Misko from Russia; along with the brilliant Italian jazz guitarist and vocalist Eleanora “Lele” Strino.
- Sun, Mar 06The Lensic
- Multiple DatesSat, Mar 12The Lensic